Romuku HPP | Pre-Feasibility Study | 220 MW | 1005 GWh/a
Following the successful development of Hasang, Titan Multi Power and Hydropower Evolutions again joined forces to develop the "Romuku" run-of-river power plant in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia.
The objective is to turn this renewable energy opportunity into a vital source of economic empowerment for the region and a carbon-emission-free and reliable source of electricity for the people of Sulawesi.
Project locationIn Google Maps öffnen (neues Fenster)
- Business field: Joint Ventures
- Partner: PT Titan Multi Power
- Owner: PT Cipta Bangun Karya Nusantara (CBKN)
- Off-taker: PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN)
- Type: Run-of-river plant
- Capacity: 4 x 55 MW = 220 MW, Francis turbines
- Production: 1,005 GWh/a
- Design discharge: 160 m³/s
- Net head: 200 m
- Plant factor: 52%
Get in touch
Share your hydropower tender or business idea to benefit from our experience.Contact us