42 MW Hasang - North Sumatra
From 2010 to 2012, Titan Multi Power and HE's team (on behalf of E.ON) successfully developed the Hasang Hydropower Plant on Kualu River in North Sumatra, Indonesia.
Based on the results of the Feasibility Study (FS), the project is technically feasible, economically viable and environmentally and socially sustainable.
Project locationIn Google Maps öffnen (neues Fenster)
- Business field: Joint Ventures
- Partner: PT Titan Multi Power
- Owner: PT Binsar Natorang Energi (BNE)
- Off-taker: PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN)
- Type: Run-of-river plant
- Capacity: 3 x 14 MW = 42 MW, Francis turbines
- Production: 275 GWh/a
- Design discharge: 25 m³/s
- Net head: 189 m
- Plant factor: 74%
Get in touch
If you would like to become a partner of Hydropower Evolutions, please contact us and forward your project idea and documents. We look forward to reviewing them!