PLN/KFW Accompanying Measures - Sustainable Hydropower Program
The Government of Germany supports the Government of Indonesia in strengthening the power sector, emphasizing on renewable energy, through cooperation between KfW and PLN. In this context, HE shares their hydropower competence and best practices to drive growth in the hydropower sector and thereby support the delivery of the Paris Agreement and UN Sustainable Development Goals.
HE, on behalf of Uniper Kraftwerke GmbH, leads the consortium of four international and national consulting and engineering companies and provides the project's international team leader.
The objective of the Accompanying Measure is to achieve improved capacity of PLN in strategic and sustainable development and implementation of hydropower projects.
Project locationIn Google Maps öffnen (neues Fenster)
- Business field: Advisory
- Client: PT PLN (Persero)
- Financed by Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KFW)
- Duration: 42 months (initial)
Deliverables / Activities
- Analysis of training needs and organization
- Theoretical training and coaching, development of courses and training of trainers (face-to-face and online)
- Development of in-house Learning Management System (LMS)
- Practical Training (on-the-job) and support during independent work phases
Get in touch
Share your hydropower tender or business idea to benefit from our experience.Contact us